Sometimes the best way to start is by evaluating your current marketing mix and developing a strategy that best aligns with your goals and objectives.
An initial marketing analysis may include the following:
- Desk audit of online marketing activities (website, social media, email marketing, etc.)
- Review of other marketing and outreach activities (advertisements, events, etc.)
- Interviews with key staff or board members
- Marketing SWOT analysis and comparison to identified priorities
- Recommendations for effective marketing and outreach strategy